Earn a living with your creativity
Professional manager Corwin Hiebert leads viewers through the foundational steps of building a successful creative business.
WHO IS CORWIN HIEBERT? As business manager to freelancers, digital artists, and entrepreneurs, Corwin cares about the ”why” and the ”how” of making a life, and a living, from one’s creativity. He manages talent such as world-renowned photographer, publisher, and best-selling author David duChemin. Corwin is the author of Living the Dream: Putting Your Creativity to Work [and Getting Paid] (Peachpit Press, 2013) and has had eBooks published by Craft & Vision and Flatbooks. Corwin presents business and marketing lectures / workshops at photography and design conferences throughout Canada and the Unites States.
Who this ECourse is for
- Creative business owners seeking to properly run their business
- Freelancers looking to grow their business
- Small business owners
What You will Learn
This no-holds barred video session is a business workshop for creative freelancers. Bringing your talent to the marketplace is a lot easier when you remove the chaos and mystery normally associated with managing a creative endeavour. Get the insights and action steps you need to confidently put your skills and passions to work, to make the best business decisions possible, all in service of the ultimate goal–to make a living doing what you love.
Presented by Corwin Hiebert, a business consultant and manager to creative freelancers and entrepreneurs, this video workshop delivers development insights, management ideas, business principles, and best practices, all of which can help you make independent creative work less stressful and more financially rewarding. The objective of this in-depth session is to get you thinking about your creativity in a way that is more fulfilling and creates more opportunities. The following subjects are deftly tackled and include action steps:
- Target market planning and finding your audience
- Establishing a business offering that’s sellable
- Pricing your services to create fair value and higher profit
- Strategic planning to ensure you’re staying on track
- Professionalism at every stage no matter the size of your operation
- Removing the fear and anxiety around legal issues
- Handling your finances so you can make better business decisions
- If you want to make a living doing what you love then this video workshop is perfect for you.
“Super helpful guide for creative people on the road to Living the Dream!” – Bev
Length: 2 hours
Skill Level: All Levels
Includes: Full money-back guarantee within 30 days. Playable on mobile devices
Get FREE Updates
Our goal is to provide valuable information for you to progress in your creative ventures. If your purchase does not meet your expectations, then we will provide a full refund within 30 days of purchase from HowWeMakeStuff.com.